- 0 (Registered)
This class is for students who want to increase fluency and attain the language skills necessary for basic communication in the community and the workplace. Students will increase fluency through guided conversation and practice.
Students will learn to ask and answer questions in various social and formal settings. The greatest focus is on narrating events clearly as past, present or future.
Oasis also utilizes volunteers to offer individualized and specialized instruction in the classroom.
Curriculum is empty
- Daily ESL- (All Levels) Short listening stories on daily life topics
- Rachel's English- (All Levels) -Comprehensive collection of pronunciation videos
- Civics for ESL Students -Civics Government and History Lessons for ESL Students
- Elllo - (All Levels) English Listening Lesson Library
- Randall's Cyber Listening Lab (All Levels)
- Learning English VOA - (All Levels) multimedia source of news and learning English programs
- ReadWorks - Teacher assigned readings or Read what you want.
- Ventures Arcade - (All Levels) based on Ventures Textbook
- Eva Easton Pronunciation
- Typing Club